Yesterday I got busy and made my blocks for the March assignment of the Star Crazy BOM. The only part I find really tedious is pressing the half square triangles open.
These are from this months assignment.
What I have accumulated so far - lot's of different color combination's as it is a scrap quilt for me. There is of course always the possibility at the end when I put it together that I won't like a few pieces here and there and will make a couple extra blocks to replace. It always depend on the end results. This the last time I take a picture of all the blocks! Too much work getting out all those hst's!
I think thought once it is all put together it will just be as scrappy quilts are supposed to be – a mixture of scraps! Even though I have used quite a bit of scraps I have not noticed any difference in the amount of scraps left in the boxes!