Wow it was nice yesterday – I think it got up to 64 degrees out here in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. I didn’t do near what I planned to on the quilting front as I was outside clearing out some brush instead. But towards the end of the day I did get busy and got the sewing machine going on some of those new blocks that I am working on.
Six blocks done. Right now I do not know how they will all come together. If I will just put them together row by row, maybe some sashing in between – maybe not? someone suggested the Bento Box quilt pattern – cut each block in quarters and mix them up and sew them back together again – hadn’t thought of that one. We will see. I don’t know how many blocks I will end up with, I’m horrible at math and hadn’t even thought to figure that one out!
I also got some hand piecing done on the Joseph’s Coat quilt – 5 more segments to piece and then I can start to put the row together. I have gotten this bunch pressed and put back in the box – I will work on the rest of them today I hope. (not all of these done today of course-this is from a weeks worth at least if not going on two weeks with as busy as I was last week out of town).
I didn’t get around to quilting on the frame until late, not much progress to show on that one. I will work on the Farmers Wife quilting on Thursday night at group and on Friday morning – maybe I will have some progress to show then.