Free Books

by Karen on February 9, 2012

Any of you who have a Kindle I am sure are always looking for some free books.  I know I always am.  A week or so ago CJ sent me a link to a site that list books for Kindle – I love it.  I have found so many free books that I now have so many books on my Kindle I do not know when I will read them all.  You can search by category at Pixel of Inkthey have mysteries, romance, sci-fi, Christian, cookbooks, nonfiction, children’s books.  They list daily free books – you might want to check them out – always make sure before you click to buy a book though to see if it is still free or if there is now a charge – sometimes the free price is for a very limited period of time.

I have selected to hear from them in a daily e mail that tells me what they are offering each day in the category of books that I like.

Have fun checking them out.

Sue February 9, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Are these for Kindle only or do you think I could download them on my Nook?
Sue recently posted…More than meets the eye – a look at Benson Ford Research Center – The Henry Ford BlogMy Profile

paula.thequilter February 9, 2012 at 5:18 pm

There is another one that I subscribe to: at http://www.fkbooksandtips.com (Free Kindle Books and Tips). It is updated daily.

Marlene February 9, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Here’s another site you should check out: http://blog.booksontheknob.org/ I’ve gotten literally hundreds of free books in the last two years by subscribing to this blog – she posts daily. blessings, marlene
Marlene recently posted…DiscombobulatedMy Profile

Vivian February 9, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Thanks for the info. I really try not to purchase books. Love the free ones.
Vivian recently posted…This is the life!!!My Profile

glen in louisiana February 9, 2012 at 10:39 pm

I have an iPad and I can get them either as kindle or nook books. I rarely pay for a book. These are actually fairly good, they are authors starting out and needing to get publicity for their books or their name.

glen
glen in louisiana recently posted…Busy Busy Bone DayMy Profile

Nancy/VA February 10, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for the tips. I probably spend more money on books than fabric and
that’s a lot.