Joseph’s Coat

by Karen on May 11, 2012

I am done with all the segments for this lot of colors and ready to attach the row.  The circles are made – needing less and less of them as these rows get shorter as well – only 13 needed this time.

The  next two colors

My lovely big hydrangea bush is in full bloom and this year like last year has an array of colors on it where as it used to just be bloom.  I know my soil must be changing but I have never gotten around to testing it – I’m not that serious of a gardener.  All of these off of the same bush.

The vase – picked up in Pennsylvania years ago.

Jackie May 11, 2012 at 5:52 am

WOW!! I love how your Joseph’s coat is turning out. The next few colors that you are adding look very much like your hydrangeas. The blooms are just gorgeous!
Jackie recently posted…Lunch Anyone??My Profile

Steffi May 11, 2012 at 7:04 am

The end is in sight now with the Joseph´s Coat! It looks amazing!
And I love hydrangeas! Have a whole file on my computer with hydrangea pictures. Yours are so beautiful with the different colours.

Nedra May 11, 2012 at 7:41 am

Wow, those hydrangeas are amazing! One of my most favorite flowers.
Nedra recently posted…Bees Knees May BlockMy Profile

Doreen May 11, 2012 at 9:33 am

So interesting how that flower is the fave of so many…..me included! The subtle color changes/pastels definitely fall into the “soothing” category! There are some varieties that are winter-hardy for my area but I haven’t planted them. Your Joseph’s Coat is such a ‘knock out’!!! Glad you are coming down to the homestretch!!! Hugs……
Doreen recently posted…Embellishments……..My Profile

anina May 11, 2012 at 11:35 am

Like. :o)
anina recently posted…Saturday Night InMy Profile

Jessica May 12, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Those hydrangeas look amazing!! Mine aren’t going to be there for a while, although we are planting the garden tomorrow! Finally warm enough up here in WI.
Jessica recently posted…Weekend Blog Walk- # 1My Profile

Karen May 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Jes these flowers are all off of the old bush – I’m amazed at getting 3 different colors on them now when they used to be so blue.

Archie the wonder dog May 13, 2012 at 6:14 am

JC is looking fabulous!!
Archie the wonder dog recently posted…Fugly friends togetherMy Profile