I managed to get a little more accomplished on Joseph’s Coat this weekend. I now have 4 out of the 10 rows completed! Moving along quickly on this one. I put it on the quilting frame only six weeks ago. I have 46 hours in on the quilting at this point.
The next area to start on.
The half way point on this quilt – where the scissors are laying.
I have some more ideas rolling through my head for the Red and Green Applique border. At this point I am just playing in my mind with it. I am going to get a flower appliqued in each corner first as shown in the second photo from a couple days ago that you all were giving me your opinions on and then go from there. My ideas are for something else coming down the sides instead of a flower in the center of the borders and the leaves. I might go back to that idea if what I am playing with now in my head doesn’t work out.