I finished my Feathered Star center block for the Common Bride quilt this morning. I had some squaring up to do on it. I should have read the directions better as the square ended up a bit bigger than I realized it would be and I had to trim edges off so it would be the right size – with hand stitching that meant cutting though areas that had been knotted off. It is not that big of a deal but I need to now go back and re-stitch a couple places so it won’t come apart!
It is now 22 1/4 inches square – and just now noticed in the photo that one of the half square triangles is pointing in the wrong direction!! eek, that needs to be fixed before anything else!! (lower left side) Oh well – glad I noticed it now – I already fixed a different one first thing this morning that I had noticed last night. Time to take a break – maybe for the rest of the day!