New phone

by Karen on December 30, 2012

I have a new iPhone that I am playing with — trying to see how it works for blogging– so this is practice. I want to make sure I know how to insert a photo :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Astrid December 30, 2012 at 7:51 pm

CONGRATS on your new iPhone! I’m so old fashioned when it comes to those new ‘toys’ that I have no clue how it works… The photo came out nicely.
Astrid recently posted…Quilt tops finished in December – #3, 4 and 5My Profile

Arlene Klatt December 30, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Looks like you got the photo to load up no problem. Have fun with that iPhone I hope to update to a smart phone mabe a Galaxy 3 or a Note II not sure our mobile phone carrier does offer iPhones does not have very good coverage. Oh well have fun with your toy
Arlene Klatt recently posted…Found a new project to think about doingMy Profile

Scarlett Burroughs December 30, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Looks great. Enjoy getting to know your new toy. –Scarlett
Scarlett Burroughs recently posted…Grab a cuppa: Results of 100 Day HustleMy Profile

LuAnn December 31, 2012 at 12:59 am

Looks like you are having fun with your new IPhone. I got an IPad and am still trying to figure out how to post to my blog from it. I know with my phone (a verizon), I could only seem to figure out how to post one picture on each blog post. Happy New Year!
LuAnn recently posted…Christmas Wrap UpMy Profile

Cindy December 31, 2012 at 6:00 am

Looks like you’re “getting” your new iPhone down quickly! My Droid is fast fading so I wonder if iPhone is the way to go next, especially since I currently use a MacBook and my iPad.
Cindy recently posted…One More FinishMy Profile

Vivian December 31, 2012 at 7:26 am

Did you get an iphone 5. I have an iphone 3g and it is good enough but Kelsey’s phone is messing up so I am thinking about updating and giving her my old one.

What are you working on? I really want to get a Singer one day. But I have no idea what or where to even look.
Vivian recently posted…One of those days . . .My Profile