When I rolled down Insanity Revisited Tuesday night I realized I had been seeing the half way point for some time now and hadn’t really thought about it.  It is always nice to see that.  See my orange handled scissors – that block is the half way point – Row 7 half way across.

The area I worked on Tuesday night.

I finished up the row going down on the left side making this scrappy patchwork grow some more.    Now six rows by six rows – these are 8.5 inch blocks.

Only three more colors of diamonds to cut for the Lemoyne Star wall hanging – get these in the box and put it aside for the trip.

And the Diamonds are Forever strip grew just a little more also.  Little by little things get done.

Just wanted to let you know I saw a new fabric line on the Craftsy site. RJR Palette Jinny Beyer basics Craftsy has for – $6.74 a yard  – you can order by the 1/2 yard, 1, 2, 3, or 4 yard cuts – great looking prints that are a mottled type that are read more solid than print – variety of colors.  I really love the black print.  Some classes are on sale and besides the fabric shown below there are some other new pieces added also.  Countries shipped to here.

RJR Palette by the Yard null

Wouldn’t you know more rain is expected today – possibly up to 4.5 inches!! say it isn’t so – I’m getting a bit tired of all this rain!!  But the cool temperatures sure is nice – two days in the 70’s so far and maybe 2 more.  Windows have been open!

Charlotte July 17, 2014 at 7:34 am

We keep hoping for rain :) The clouds always split and go around us.
You’ve really made a lot of progress on the Insanity R quilt in a short time. Looking really good!
Charlotte recently posted…July ~ Hope ChestMy Profile

Carla July 17, 2014 at 8:06 am

I am wondering if you are going to scallop the edge of this quilt to finish it off? You have made a lot of progress. I think when you work on more than one project it always seems like progress is slower, but than all of a sudden you have several finishes. Rain here this morning and it is so nice to have the back door open so I can enjoy the fresh air!

Wanda July 17, 2014 at 8:14 am

The rain must be going south of us for a change which is OK with me.

It seems like you are quilting this Dear Jane quilt faster than the last DJ.
Wanda recently posted…Back to the colorwash……My Profile

Deb July 17, 2014 at 9:02 am

Amazing progress on the Dear Jane. I know that you work on it practically every day but still …halfway already is something! :) It was 57 degrees at 5 a.m. here and that was wonderful. I turned the oven on and made meat loaves and roasted vegetables and baked potatoes…had veggies going on top of the stove for something else. No A/C in the kitchen so a break like this is great! I hope the rain passes you by / yes you have had enough for a while!

Kathi July 17, 2014 at 9:26 am

Sounds like a fantabulous week for you and for that I am glad… I have been working on a project so haven’t been in blog land lately.. Love your yard and garden you showed off yesterday… looks nice… hope your family can keep it up while you are on your vaca! Insanity rocks… it seems like you haven’t worked on it long enough to be at the middle already! How terrific for you! Congrats :) I love your new project and the projects you plan to take… can’t wait to see socks for sure! Great craftsy prices… thanks for sharing! Kathi
Kathi recently posted…A Star Spangled Finish!My Profile

audrey July 17, 2014 at 12:03 pm

We could use the rain here, too many forest fires nearby. Your Dear Jane is looking marvelous.:) Great for you to be seeing the half way mark!

Doreen July 17, 2014 at 3:41 pm

I couldn’t agree more….working on several projects seems slow but then all of a sudden the finishes come back to back! Nice!!! Sure love the “Insanity” quilt ( I know I’ve said that before…..).
We’re not due for rain til next Tues. So. California is desperate for rain….would be nice to be able to even it out a tad!

Ana Maria July 18, 2014 at 2:55 am

Hi Karen
I get your daily mail and read your posts every single day, usually when having breakfast
You make things seem so easy, all your quilts and quilting in progress, blogging and gardenering…
I also work in several projects every day, such as, Austen Family BOW and Lucy Boston (only 5 blocks yet and 8 from a swap), have a home, a DH… and a cat, to care!
Now, my question is: do you ever stop to sleep or have a proper meal?
Wish you a very nice vacation trip and lots of sewing!
Ana Maria recently posted…Tanto tempo? So Long?My Profile

Kathy ... aka Nana July 18, 2014 at 9:04 am

Awesome that the midway point is in view! Love those fabrics … I need to go check them out … love the dark red, gold and black!
Kathy … aka Nana recently posted…Retreat Wrap-up and a Little MoreMy Profile