The first flower hexie is cut out and basted for the Handful of Scraps quilt – I believe there are 32 of them? I would need to get the book out and it isn’t handy so assume about 32 are needed. I thought I would take a break from the neutrals and do one of the flowers. Just basting no stitches right now.
I didn’t care for how the disappearing nine patch quilt was – baby? not sure on size – I decided to scrap it now while it was in the early stages and go with something else so all the blocks are back on the drawing table so to speak.
And this is the beginnings of a new quilt. There is white in there, it just doesn’t show up much. I will be making half square triangles and the four patches – this design is just a maybe right now and as I make more a design will take shape. I am linking up to Sew Fresh Quilts this morning and Quilt Fabrication and My Quilt Infatuation.
Even though the plants don’t look good the tomatoes are ripening and some were ready for picking.
I have a bit of basil in the dehydrator overnight and the sage will go in today – I have it all washed and laid out on a towel for overnight – the water from washing will have evaporated and it will make the drying go a little faster.