About the only think I worked on Monday was the Postage Stamp quilt. Seeing as I had it out from the previous day I thought I better get started on it. I cut out one cluster of flowers and leafs and pinned in place (I hate fusing) and got to work. I have the red flower left to do, then on to cutting more flowers for the next one – maybe if I try to work on it every day this month I will be done with it by the end of the month!! it’s a thought anyway! Linking to Esther’s blog today
I think the next Retro Air Ship Propeller block will be made with fabric from this box – some pretty browns and gold in there. Some of the boxes are starting to bow in the middle from having more fabric stacked on top of the boxes.
I have a lot more of these boxes on the shelves and that is where this quilt will be made from – some are fat quarters some are less – there will be enough for sure – 9 boxes this size, mostly divided by color but as I ran out of room I started to stuff anything in them!
Yes I do believe I can make the Retro Air Ship Propeller out of all this fabric and maybe 4 or 5 more quilts as well (or more)