The Stain Glass Stars wall hanging is finished – quilting took 10 days and the applique took 3 days I think – not bad for a little wall hanging made of left over blocks. I put half square triangles in each corner for hanging. Right now it is hanging the long skinny way – I might be moving this to the sewing room eventually and hang it the opposite way then – we will see.
I got a lot of four patches cut out yesterday in the early afternoon then sat down to the machine for about an hour and started to chain piece – these are for the little baskets – I think this quilt will still end up about 80 inch square but not really sure – well be playing it by ear and getting out my portable design wall to start playing with placement and see how many more blocks need to be made.
More work was done on the hexies but I forgot to take a photo – I have one row ready to add on to the body – show it tomorrow maybe. And more tomatoes were picked and more sauce made – 4 more pints – that makes 18 pints.